To state clearly, you have the right to:
- Ask for your Personal Information to be deleted
- Make corrections to any incorrect Personal Data used
- Demand comprehensive information about how we process and use your data.
1. Information Collection
We may collect information from you when you visit our site or use one of our apps provided by us:
• Your name (if logged into Google Services), your location data.
• Details about the browser and device you are using to access our service which may include your IP address, your operating system.
• Cookies information as set own in the section below.
• If you contact us via customer support, we will have a record of that correspondence as well.
• Your name and email and a record of your previous purchases with us
2. How we use the information that we collect.
• We use this information to review site usage (e.g. information on which pages are more popular than others), allowing us to improve the design and content of our site, that includes debugging, maintenance and optimisation. We may also share this information with our current or potential partners in a way that would be non-personally identifiable.
• We use the personally identifiable information you provide to us with your purchase of products on this stie, or with your account registration, offline or online, to administer customer service and to provide you with personalized features for which registration was necessary.
• for the provision of products and service information to you by receiving marketing and promotion materials from us.
• You should be aware that you may be making available personally identifiable information about yourself when you submit material to be posted to the site (e.g. for forums or other interactive elements of the site). Please, therefore, take care when doing so and be aware that your activity can be seen by others. We monitor the site for offensive materials but might not always be able to intervene on time, and we do reserve the right to monitor any information at our discretion.
• Please be aware that it is possible, though unlikely, that we might be forced to disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it (e.g. in response to a court order or a law enforcement agency’s request).
• All your personal data is stored securely on our server located in Hong Kong, SAR. We do not store any Personal Information elsewhere.
We keeps your Personal Information stored for as long as applicable laws allow, or for as long as a business relationship exists between us and yourself.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Outside Parties
Only authorized staff is able to access your personal information and data. And we will not release personal information to any third parties or countries, including the United States, where data protection laws may differ from those of Hong Kong SAR. Of course, at times it may be necessary to transfer certain personal information or data to other countries and jurisdictions where we operate. This may happen if the services offered are based there. We will take all steps to ensure that your personal information and data is used by such overseas parties in accordance with this policy and that such third parties observe strict confidentiality and protect you’re personal data as obligated by the ordinance.
We will only share personally identifiable information with anyone else for marketing purposes (newsletters) if you have specifically consented to that and we have no indication otherwise of you rejecting this usage. Remember that you can opt-out of these again at any time. You have the option at any time to request that we :
• provide a copy of the personal information we hold relating to you (and we may make a small charge for this); Contact our privacy officer at info [a t ] kyueye [dot] com. You should clearly state the details of the personal data under which the request is made. You can also write to us at Kyueye Limited, Offices 7, 13/Floor, Sing Win Industrial Building, 15-17 Shing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
• update or remove any such personal information, and
ascertain our policies and practices for the security of your personal data.
• stop contacting you where we do this in accordance with your previous consent.
4. How do we protect your data?
We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information that we collect online. Our personnel is restricted in the data it can access and process without authorization from company management. Each and every member of our company follow obligations regarding the confidentiality of Personal Information, data procetion and data security.
However, the internet is not a safe place. You should choose strong passwords and not disclose those to third parties and keep it confidential. Transmission via the internet is not guaranteed to be secure at all times, any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Should you discover unauthorized usage of your information and data, we will use fast and efficient procedures to try to prevent unauthorized access.
6. Links to Third Party Websites
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our site or newsletters. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. But should you have any feedback about the conduct of such third party sites as linked to their policies please do let us know.
7. Changes to this Policy
Effective as of 25th May 2018